Corporate Immigration Lawyers in Manchester
Although many of the principles that apply to private immigration also apply to business, or corporate, immigration, there are several other considerations that need to be taken into account.
As a general principle, the UK government is eager to ascertain what you can contribute to the British economy. This could be in one of many situations, for example:
- As a business person wishing to set up a business under the provisions of the EC Association Agreements (ECEA),
- As an investor
- As an innovator – bringing new, or highly developed skills into the economy
- As an artist, composer or writer
- As a professionally skilled person
There are, of course, many other areas that will be considered as viable grounds for entering the UK – whether temporarily or permanently, and R&A Solicitors will be able to advise you on minimum requirements and other conditions that may be relevant to your case.
Why Choose Our Corporate Immigration Lawyer?
As an established UK business immigration law firm, our company lawyers are experts at providing custom immigration strategies as well as to support and help Human Resource departments to hire and retain the right people needed to grow their businesses.
Our dedicated team of immigration lawyers deals with a broad range of corporate immigration matters
- Human resources strategy and support
- Obtaining sponsorship license and certificates of sponsorship
- Point-based system for securing tier 2 visas
- Maintain employee right to work
- Prevention of illegal working
- Tier 2 – Intra Company Transfer (ICT) visa applications
- Tier 2 – ‘General’ visa applications and conducting a Resident Labour Market Test
- Matters on contentious business immigration such as unlawful home office decisions
- Compliance audits and manuals with the on-going compliance with UK immigration laws and sponsorship duties
- Advice on record keeping and monitoring processes
- Dependent visas and overseas entry clearance applications
- Applications for immigration appeals and visa extension
- Mergers and acquisition aspects of immigration
- Advising business people on tier 1 investor visa application
Why Choose Our Corporate Immigration Lawyers
We have well-developed links with Russia and the business community there who are seeking to extend their business into Great Britain. If you would like to find out more about what we can offer to you and your business, please contact Quddus Ashu (email@example.com)
R & A Solicitors
Talk To Us To Know More About Our Corporate Immigration
Get in touch with our team today to learn more about the services we provide for corporate immigration services or need to know more about the corporate immigration lawyers for the first step towards the application.