Student Visa Application
Student Visa Application
Our expert student visa solicitors can help you in advising and applying for the student visa. The visa application process can be complex and even a minute error in the application form or documentation could lead to delay or rejection.
Requirements for Student Visa Applications
When you apply for your student visa, you need to ensure the below requirements:
- A current passport or other valid travel identification
- Supporting documentation for the status to cover yourself during your trip
- Details of where you intend to stay as well as any travel plans.
- Proof of parental or other legal guardian consent if you’re under 18
- Proof of your relationship with your parent or guardian if you’re under 18
- Contact details for at least one parent or guardian in your home country, if under 18 years old
- your Tuberculosis test result if you’re from a country where it is mandated to take the test
- Before accepted for the student visa, you must be accepted onto a course in the UK. You must also pass the English test
Before being accepted on a student visa, you must be accepted onto a course in the UK and have the ability to pass an English test. We can help you successfully navigate the system to get you where you want to be.
The lawyers at RA solicitors are experts and experienced in assisting with all immigration matters and are understanding, friendly, and happy to support you through every stage of the student visa application process. We will ensure to make you feel stress-free throughout the process of the submission of application for a student visa.
How Can We Help You Apply for a Student Visa
Some students will require specific preparation to maximize the chances of successful collation of documentation and submission of the application form. A delayed application or a rejection of application might end up with a significant impact on the education of the student and the prospect.
So, to ensure that success of the application, we arrange assistance for you in meeting basic entry requirements such as the succeeding of the language test.
Our immigration lawyers, being experienced for years now, understand what the Home Office must be checking for in a successful visa applicant, and so, will assess your case and discuss the strong points of your application and guide you on how to improve on any weaknesses.
We will also help you in handling the paperwork, completing the application form, and preparing the cover letter to the British High Commission. We will ensure to be there in every step of the application process until a successful decision is made on your student visa status.
Switch to or Extension a Student Visa
With our extensive experience in the immigration team, our solicitors are experts in providing you with the guidelines regarding the extension of Student visa and also on switching to a general student visa under the points-based Tier 4 visa, in case you require extra time in the UK. Our specialist team will guide you through the requirements for the extension, and help you with the assistance on how to achieve the outcome you desire.
R & A Solicitors